Got left over Easter ham? Good! I've got a bunch of ham recipes and ideas, 20 in fact. Grab a few and that ham will go to good use!
1. Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup
2. Waffles with Ham and Egg
3. Ham Casserole
4. Crock-Pot Ham and Beans
5. Monte Cristo Casserole
6. Ham and Broccoli Quiche
7. Ham Salad Spread
8. Ham Muffinwiches
9. Split Pea and Ham Soup
10. Hearty Ham Casserole
11. Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
12. Ham and Cheese Sliders
13. Lay it out on a sandwich like this one: Gerber Sandwich
14. Chop it up and throw it in my Golden Macaroni and Cheese
15. Make a batch of hearty breakfast burritos with ham to stick in the freezer for some quick and tasty breakfasts!
16. Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas
17. Ham 'n' Chickpea Soup
18. Save some moola and make your favorite pizza at home. My favorite is Hawaiian and left over ham tastes devilishly good on it.
19. Ham Stuffed Tomatoes
20. Ham and Corn Souffle
Not feeling like I am eating left-overs five nights in a row? Oh, I Got This!