EASY-PEASY BBQ CHICKEN
This recipe is so easy (as the name indicates) and so delicious! Baking the chicken with the aluminum foil is also a fantastic way of getting amazingly moist chicken for any recipe.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 40 min.
Yield: 8 servings (1 serving = 1/2 chicken breast)
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 18oz. bottle BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
13 x 9 in. baking pan
1. Set oven to 350 degrees and line baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Trim off excess fat on breasts if desired then place in baking pan and brush both sides of the breasts with BBQ sauce.
3. Cover top of baking pan with aluminum foil and place in oven for 20 min.
4. Take chicken out of oven and pull back foil covering (use hot pads). Flip the breasts over with a fork and switch the outer breasts with the inner ones so that they are evenly cooked. Brush the upper side of the breasts with BBQ sauce.
5. Recover with the aluminum foil, place back in oven for 20 min. more or until the center of the breast is no longer pink (you can check this by making a small cut). Serve with extra BBQ sauce.
Putting a yummy dinner on the table with ease? Oh, I got this!
Want to see some awesome websites? Check out these! This post participated in one of their link parties!
The Shabby Creek Cottage