March 2, 2012

Ah! It's my first post!

Did you know that 'blog' is short for 'web-log'? Me either until recently. I also didn't know anything else about blogs other than that I had created two, felt silly, and never touched them...ever. So what is different about this blog? Why am I sticking with it? Because this one's got a point. What's the point? To be happy!! (Great point I know...)  See, the thing is you have to MAKE happy most of the time. And here's my recipe thus far:

  • 2 cups Optimism
  • 1 1/2 cups Fun
  • 1 bunch Family
  • 2 bottles Glue
  • 1 pair Scissors
  • 4 heaping spoonfuls Work
Let it all marinate in a whole lotta Love and there ya go!

There are a number of tips and tricks that make this recipe much easier and less time consuming (it already takes just about a life time to really get down right so why waste time freaking out about what to make for dinner or how to re-create the Palace of Versailles in your living room). And that's where this blog comes in! I'm continuously discovering these evasive tips and tricks that I wish I had just known in the first place. Hopefully your "first place" hasn't already passed because I'm spilling my secrets as I go! Making people's lives easier by blogging? Oh, I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment